Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

OPI What's With The Cattitude?

I had been eyeing this polish for quite a while, but had been waiting for Ulta to get a B2GO, but they didn't. However, I was able to grab this because of my Ulta rewards. So it was essentially free :)

I debated about the Texas collection, but I knew I had wanted WWTC for a long time. That and Rumples Wiggin, but I obviously picked WWTC. Had the OPI Pirates of the Carribean been out already, I would have gotten Stranger Tides. I've loved every swatch I've seen of it!!

But ultimately, I'm super happy about this polish!! Perfect for spring/summer, looks like a great base for crackles, Konad, freehand designs, or newspaper. I'm sure I'll leave it on until tomorrow and then I'll do one of those things to it.

OPI What's With The Cattitude? Swatch

OPI What's With The Cattitude? Swatch

OPI What's With The Cattitude? Swatch

2 coats WWTC
1 coat SV

Some nails looked like they may have benefited from 3 coats, but overall I'm pretty happy with 2.

1 comment: