Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stampin' Some Pumpkin Halloween Nails!!

My first Halloween mani of 2011!! Taking a brief break from the Once Upon A Time collection, this new set of Bundle Monster plates has a TON of holiday designs including a BUNCH of Halloween ones. This is the time of year to use 'em so I'm gonna take advantage!!


Halloween Pumpkin Nails

Halloween Pumpkin Nails

Halloween Pumpkin Nails

Halloween Pumpkin Nails


On my right hand

Halloween Pumpkin Nails

Halloween Pumpkin Nails


2 coats Orly Enchanted Forest
2 coats Illamasqua Load on ring finger
Stamping with Bundle Monster plate BM-224
Orange Pumpkin with Petites Mango
Black Vines with Konad Black Pearl
1 coat Poshe

Kinda bummed the vines smudged after adding the Poshe. I waited a while before putting it on, too, but I think that the Konad polish was just so thick and took so long to dry. The orange pumpkin didn't smudge at all, luckily. And even though it looks very smudged in the photos, it's DEFINITELY not that bad in real life. The macro photos just accentuate it.

I love Load in this mani. It is just a fun bone white color that it totally fits the Halloween theme. And this nail straight up looked like white chocolate. So cool.

I'm not counting this Enchanted Forest as a part of my Once Upon A Time posts because I have other ideas for this polish. I'll post about it again later :) But I wanted to use something besides black because I know I'll be using black for other Halloween nails. I think this fits great!

4 comments: