Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Day Stamping: My Orly Submission!

Orly has a contest right now on their Facebook for Valentine's Day. I've always been a HUGE Orly fan and have gone on tangents talking about this many times in my blog. Trying to decide on something to do was so difficult! Because my Orly collection is pretty large, I have quite a selection of polishes that would work great for Valentine's Day. I was thinking of going more demure, but then decided to make it a little brighter and playful. Here's what I came up with!





Base is Orly Softest White
Bright Pink is Orly Fancy Fuchsia
Berry is Happily Ever After
Ring finger plate BM-209
Other fingers plate BM-317

If you're up for entering, or if you'd like to vote for my nails, go to the Orly contest HERE. My nails match the first photo I posted here, and I titled it "Happily Ever After".

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colors. I should get one.

    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail Dip Powder

    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

    ReplyDelete