Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Up All Night with Orly Twilight

I picked up Orly Twilight and Shining Star at Sally's on clearance at the end of this Christmas season. Got 'em for $2 each! I wanted to try Shining Star on Enchanted Forest because I love gold and green, but I've really attacked you guys with Enchanted Forest as it's one of my favorite polishes. I had on Up All Night and I figured it might look pretty with Twilight.


UpAllNightTwilight1

UpAllNightTwilight2

UpAllNightTwilight3

UpAllNightTwilight4

UpAllNightTwilight5


2 coats China Glaze Up All Night
1 coat Poshe
1 coat Twilight

Twilight is an interesting TOP COAT. Yes, it is a top coat. I saw a couple of reviews on MUA rating this polish low because I don't think they realized it was meant to be a top coat. But as a top coat, it's actually very pretty.

The formula was fine. It's a top coat, hard to screw that up when it's something simple like this. It did not smear my polish underneath. You could use a light touch and get just a little shimmer, or go over it a few times (which is what I did) to pull out a lot of shimmer.

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are so long and pretty, and that color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Renee
    Lol thank you! I keep trying to file them down because I'm terrified they're gonna break. I'm kinda clumsy. Haha!

    @Charlotte
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete