Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spring Flower Stamping

Gargantuan Green Grape is probably one of my favorite spring colors ever. I'd probably wear it more if the formula (quite honestly) did't SUCK so badly. I've already posted about it before because it really is like the prettiest spring green, but you've gotta be prepared when you apply this color just because it's sheer, patchy, and not friendly. Anyway, I was wearing it and decided to spring it up even more! This is what I came up with


SpringFlowersStamping3

SpringFlowersStamping2

SpringFlowersStamping4


I really love the full hand shot

SpringFlowersStampingHand


And I wasn't sure if I wanted to add the dots to the center of the flowers, so here is what it looked like with just the stamping before the dots


SpringFlowersStamping1


Stamping with Bundle Monster plate BM224 using China Glaze Heli-Yum
Blue dots with OPI Fly
Yellow dots with Revlon Electric
Dots made using dotting tools

2 comments: