3 coats Revlon Lilac Pastelle
1 coat Poshe
Silver glitter is Ardene Diamonds
1 more coat Poshe*
*I find a top coat necessary because of my technique. If you don't use a top coat, you may be able to see streaks of the clear base of the glitter polish.
I did these just like my China Glaze VIII with Glitter Tips post. Here's how I did it:
1. Paint on your base polish as you normally would.
2. Add a quick dry top coat (which I recommend), or wait until it's dry.
3. Paint the glitter polish just on the tip of your nail.
4. Wipe the brush on the sides of the bottle and gently, use the glitter polish brush to use light, irregular strokes and brush some polish from the tip towards the cuticle.
I don't go all the way to my cuticle. I just sort of gauge how far up I want it.
5. Go over the tip again to make sure the glitter is heavier there to help with the gradient effect.
6. Use a top coat and you're done!!